Re: WWFM VI in San Antonio idea

  • cheryl_ann_1967
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
      Why don't you do the riverwalk another day and set up a Geekfest for after the WWFM?

      Cheryl / CADrake

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      > Wondering if there's going to be a WWFM VI event in Austin? If not, I'm thinking of having a second event the same day as WWFM VI. I've been wanting to doa Meet & Greet on the Riverwalk for breakfast, and then afterwards for $15 you can ride the river taxis all you want from one of the riverwalk to the other and hit all the cches along the way.
      >
      > As that would possibly mean a drive from Austin or where ever, breakfast, river taxi, lunch after WWFM VI, and a drive back, that gets to be a day for you guys where the money adds up.
      >
      > So, since I am going to do both one way or another, would you folks be interested in having them the same day or make it different days? If you're having a WWFM VI event I'll make it different days.

    • electric_water_boy
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
        If I did Geekfest and the WWFM the same day I'd do Geekfest in the morning as WWFM is at noon. Then all the geeks would have the afternoon to apply want they learned.

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
          No... Geekfest in the afternoon after WWFM so we are not rushed to get through or have to skip anything! Or, for people like me, we don't have to get up before the crack of noon :)

          Cheryl / CADrake

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

          > If I did Geekfest and the WWFM the same day I'd do Geekfest in the morning as WWFM is at noon. Then all the geeks would have the afternoon to apply want they learned.
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "cheryl_ann_1967" <cheryl_ann_1967@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Why don't you do the riverwalk another day and set up a Geekfest for after the WWFM?
          > >
          > > Cheryl / CADrake
          > >

          > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Wondering if there's going to be a WWFM VI event in Austin? If not, I'm thinking of having a second event the same day as WWFM VI. I've been wanting to doa Meet & Greet on the Riverwalk for breakfast, and then afterwards for $15 you can ride the river taxis all you want from one of the riverwalk to the other and hit all the cches along the way.
          > > >
          > > > As that would possibly mean a drive from Austin or where ever, breakfast, river taxi, lunch after WWFM VI, and a drive back, that gets to be a day for you guys where the money adds up.
          > > >
          > > > So, since I am going to do both one way or another, would you folks be interested in having them the same day or make it different days? If you're having a WWFM VI event I'll make it different days.

        • Hilton
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009

            No…  Wait till we bet back from California for the Geekfest (please)

            Hilton, Jeanne and John

                        TheFoods

                    70124513-06bd-46ee-a8b4-5c2a9af48960

                  We're Crabby

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
              We can have more then one if we can get The Outlaw and Moosiegirl to come down....

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
                All you have to do to make them come is put out a few new caches and ring the cache bell. They'll come runnig!

              • Wayne Lind
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 3, 2009
                  Do you have any idea how many puzzle solutions we charge per geekfest?   :)