Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Cache removal ethics

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 3, 2009
      only if you WANT to
      -B/Tygress

      On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 13:36:22 -0000 "rhouston0405"
      <rhouston@...> writes:
      > Wayne was kind enough to adopt this cache for me, so it lives on!
      > Thanks, Wayne. Hey, can I now log a find for what was previously my
      > own cache? :-)
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Lind"
      > <wlind@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I was fortunate enough to have found that cache and it is in an
      > excellent
      > > spot. Mark's comment that being your cache you can do with it as
      > you please
      > > is 100% accurate, however, between archiving and leaving it is
      > putting it up
      > > for adoption. It is a simple process and allows the cache to
      > remain active.
      > > If no one volunteers, I'll adopt it for you.

      The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
      distance light travels in a year Â…only it tends to spiral, so it gets
      nowhere fast.
      ---Brooke McEldowney
      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYbxC8RoxBlqP7hJrD5PSARAWzEokLks3bAAepy9Bk6FwsaVEII/