Feedback Needed! - Beat the Heat Caches

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      I'm almost done judging the Beat the Heat caches and I'd love to hear some feedback!  Tell me if you actually found it from the car and how many stars out of 5 you'd give it for retrievability.  How many stars for the fun factor?  Be sure you tell me which cache it is you're talking about.

      Don't forget to come to the Beat The Heat finale event on September 12.  Check out the cache page for GC1XFB8.

      We'll have prizes and awards and then we'll "beat the heat" by watching a fun, family-oriented movie.  Bring your chairs-in-a-bag if you want to be really comfortable.  There will be popcorn and drinks served.

      See you there!