Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Extra Smileys

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
      As I've traveled around the US geocaching, I've found that every region has it's own "way" of playing.  In Central Texas, bonus smileys are a fun way we "play" with each other.  Feel free to log an offered bonus smiley if it makes geocaching more fun for YOU.

      Officially, there is nothing in the geocaching.com guidelines that says you can't, and their own website doesn't prevent it.

      Now, go out there and have FUN!

      Cheers,

      On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:43 PM, Eric Wachsmann <eric@...> wrote:

      I've seen extra smileys mentioned in multiple places and wonder if someone can point me to a link or just describe how this works.  In general, it seems like folks set criteria for getting extra stuff on the cache page.  I guess I just didn't realize that cache owners had that capability.  Still learnin'.

      Eric / games0802