Re: Cache removal ethics

  • rhouston0405
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 2, 2009
      Wayne was kind enough to adopt this cache for me, so it lives on! Thanks, Wayne. Hey, can I now log a find for what was previously my own cache? :-)

      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 3, 2009
        only if you WANT to
        -B/Tygress

        On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 13:36:22 -0000 "rhouston0405"
        <rhouston@...> writes:
        > Wayne was kind enough to adopt this cache for me, so it lives on!
        > Thanks, Wayne. Hey, can I now log a find for what was previously my
        > own cache? :-)
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Lind"
        > <wlind@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I was fortunate enough to have found that cache and it is in an
        > excellent
        > > spot. Mark's comment that being your cache you can do with it as
        > you please
        > > is 100% accurate, however, between archiving and leaving it is
        > putting it up
        > > for adoption. It is a simple process and allows the cache to
        > remain active.
        > > If no one volunteers, I'll adopt it for you.

        The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
        distance light travels in a year Â…only it tends to spiral, so it gets
        nowhere fast.
        ---Brooke McEldowney
        Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYbxC8RoxBlqP7hJrD5PSARAWzEokLks3bAAepy9Bk6FwsaVEII/