Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] BCFA----Backwards Charlie from Austin

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
      Woohoo! It was fun seeing y'all's name on some of those AK caches!

      On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:39:55 -0500 "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:

      BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event! Congrats to Charlie!!

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
      distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
      nowhere fast.
      ---Brooke McEldowney
      www.valoaninfocenter.com
      va loan-100% purchase, 100% cash-out, debt consolidation ,refinances
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=yhb8FtTefS1lc5j6S5RCPQAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAAAAgD8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACGFxAAAAAA==
    • wanda4wanda
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
        i see you guys pic from the las vegas webcam....i was perusing the "found" caches of mine and started looking thru the logs and BAM there was cybercat and charlie...hhhmmm i figured you all made a detour on the way to alaska [:D]

        wanda texas

        -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

        > Thank you. I wouldn't have made it to 5K so quickly without cybercat. She is pushing to get to 10K and we have gone to places in Texas, Nevada, Washington State, Alaska, and Colorado to help her achieve her goal. We plan on getting over 100 of Dr. Hogg's new caches this weekend.
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@> wrote:
        > >
        > > BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event! Congrats to Charlie!!

      • Doc
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
          Wow!
          I know you must be "flying high" Charlie!
          Congrats!
          Barry
          aka Doc Geo

          BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event!  Congrats to Charlie!!