Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] BCFA----Backwards Charlie from Austin

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
      Woohoo! It was fun seeing y'all's name on some of those AK caches!

      On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:39:55 -0500 "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:

      BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event! Congrats to Charlie!!

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
      distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
      nowhere fast.
      ---Brooke McEldowney
      www.valoaninfocenter.com
      va loan-100% purchase, 100% cash-out, debt consolidation ,refinances
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=yhb8FtTefS1lc5j6S5RCPQAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAAAAgD8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACGFxAAAAAA==
    • bcfroma
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
        Thank you. I wouldn't have made it to 5K so quickly without cybercat. She is pushing to get to 10K and we have gone to places in Texas, Nevada, Washington State, Alaska, and Colorado to help her achieve her goal. We plan on getting over 100 of Dr. Hogg's new caches this weekend.

      • xdeaf4lifex@att.blackberry.net
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
          Alaska ?

          What town ?

          Do you know me ?

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: "bcfroma"
          Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 17:45:58 -0000
          To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BCFA----Backwards Charlie from Austin

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009

            Well, I'm not Backwards Charlie but Tygress and I got back about a week and a half ago from Alaska.  We cached Anchorage, Seward, Juneau, Hubbard Glacier (a cruise by earthcache), Skagway, Hoonah, Ketchikan, and Vancouver, BC.  Seward and Hubbard Glacier we pretty well wiped out but lots left to do other places! <G>

            Russ the waterweasel

            Thank you. I wouldn't have made it to 5K so quickly without cybercat. She is pushing to get to 10K and we have gone to places in Texas, Nevada, Washington State, Alaska, and Colorado to help her achieve her goal. We plan on getting over 100 of Dr. Hogg's new caches this weekend.

            --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@.. .> wrote:

            > BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event! Congrats to Charlie!!

          • wanda4wanda
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
              i see you guys pic from the las vegas webcam....i was perusing the "found" caches of mine and started looking thru the logs and BAM there was cybercat and charlie...hhhmmm i figured you all made a detour on the way to alaska [:D]

              wanda texas

              -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

              > Thank you. I wouldn't have made it to 5K so quickly without cybercat. She is pushing to get to 10K and we have gone to places in Texas, Nevada, Washington State, Alaska, and Colorado to help her achieve her goal. We plan on getting over 100 of Dr. Hogg's new caches this weekend.
              >
              > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@> wrote:
              > >
              > > BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event! Congrats to Charlie!!

            • Doc
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
                Wow!
                I know you must be "flying high" Charlie!
                Congrats!
                Barry
                aka Doc Geo

                BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event!  Congrats to Charlie!!