BCFA----Backwards Charlie from Austin

  • Cybercat
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
      BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event!  Congrats to Charlie!!
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
        Woohoo! It was fun seeing y'all's name on some of those AK caches!

        On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 08:39:55 -0500 "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:

        BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event! Congrats to Charlie!!

        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
        distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
        nowhere fast.
        ---Brooke McEldowney
        www.valoaninfocenter.com
        va loan-100% purchase, 100% cash-out, debt consolidation ,refinances
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=yhb8FtTefS1lc5j6S5RCPQAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAQAAAAFAAAAAAAAgD8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACGFxAAAAAA==
      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009

          Wow! And I hear he's had an amazing summer of caching to get there, too!  Congrats!

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009

            Cool!  Way to go, Charlie!

            Russ the waterweasel

            BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event!  Congrats to Charlie!!

          • palbers@austin.rr.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
              WooHoo! WTG!!

              That is an awesome milestone. Have always enjoyed caching with Charlie
              and love the way he plays the game.

              Cache on GCFA!

              -paul
              HiDude_98

            • shawnolsen@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
                Congrats on the milestone!!!

                Shawn/S6sputnik

                In a message dated 9/1/2009 8:41:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time, cybercat@... writes:

                BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event!  Congrats to Charlie!!

              • bcfroma
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
                  Thank you. I wouldn't have made it to 5K so quickly without cybercat. She is pushing to get to 10K and we have gone to places in Texas, Nevada, Washington State, Alaska, and Colorado to help her achieve her goal. We plan on getting over 100 of Dr. Hogg's new caches this weekend.

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@...> wrote:

                  > BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event! Congrats to Charlie!!

                • Iris Scott
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
                    Congrats Charlie !!! Way to go !!!

                    Lyni9
                    Iris Scott
                  • xdeaf4lifex@att.blackberry.net
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
                      Alaska ?

                      What town ?

                      Do you know me ?

                      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                      From: "bcfroma"
                      Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 17:45:58 -0000
                      To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
                      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: BCFA----Backwards Charlie from Austin

                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009

                        Well, I'm not Backwards Charlie but Tygress and I got back about a week and a half ago from Alaska.  We cached Anchorage, Seward, Juneau, Hubbard Glacier (a cruise by earthcache), Skagway, Hoonah, Ketchikan, and Vancouver, BC.  Seward and Hubbard Glacier we pretty well wiped out but lots left to do other places! <G>

                        Russ the waterweasel

                        Thank you. I wouldn't have made it to 5K so quickly without cybercat. She is pushing to get to 10K and we have gone to places in Texas, Nevada, Washington State, Alaska, and Colorado to help her achieve her goal. We plan on getting over 100 of Dr. Hogg's new caches this weekend.

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@.. .> wrote:

                        > BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event! Congrats to Charlie!!

                      • wanda4wanda
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
                          i see you guys pic from the las vegas webcam....i was perusing the "found" caches of mine and started looking thru the logs and BAM there was cybercat and charlie...hhhmmm i figured you all made a detour on the way to alaska [:D]

                          wanda texas

                          -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "bcfroma" <cwortz@...> wrote:

                          > Thank you. I wouldn't have made it to 5K so quickly without cybercat. She is pushing to get to 10K and we have gone to places in Texas, Nevada, Washington State, Alaska, and Colorado to help her achieve her goal. We plan on getting over 100 of Dr. Hogg's new caches this weekend.
                          >
                          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cybercat" <cybercat@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event! Congrats to Charlie!!

                        • Doc
                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 1, 2009
                            Wow!
                            I know you must be "flying high" Charlie!
                            Congrats!
                            Barry
                            aka Doc Geo

                            BCFA just hit 5K at Kris' Farewell event!  Congrats to Charlie!!