Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] DrHogg Passes the 1000 HIDES Mark!

  • d_rubarb
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31, 2009
      Speaking of his new Leave it at Home series.
      You have to check out the cache pages and see the opportunities there are for extra smiley's.
      I may need a u-haul trailer to go find this series so I can bring all the crazy things I need for pictures. Anyone have a Samurai sword I can borrow?

      Drew (KangaDrew)