Miss you guys!

  • Maria "theJump"
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hey there everybody!

      I don't know why but I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys ...

      I MISS THE HECK OUT OF Y'ALL!!

      -Maria / TheJump
    • xdeaf4lifex@att.blackberry.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009
        I will do geocaching at lakeline after I go to job ceneter .

        Anyone know good spot of job just got out of high school and want look for good money and weekend off let me know
        Xdeaf4lifeX@...

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009
          =HUGS=
          Barb/Tygress

          On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 08:41:08 -0400 "Maria \"theJump\""
          <thejump@...> writes:

          Hey there everybody!

          I don't know why but I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys ...

          I MISS THE HECK OUT OF Y'ALL!!

          -Maria / TheJump

          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
          distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
          nowhere fast.
          ---Brooke McEldowney
          Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYeJh9eiOUg6qasD8SqhHxYLSbNvxDVe0GiYo2OwGnugnoe3Ns8/
        • watts_tx
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009
            We all miss following your caching adventures. I hope things are going well for you.

            Jason
            watts_tx

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009

              Hugs . . .

              Russ the waterweasel

              I don't know why but I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys ...

              I MISS THE HECK OUT OF Y'ALL!!

              -Maria / TheJump

            • Mrs. Captain Picard
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009

                There's no place like home. Centex geocachers are something special.  Visit often!

              • shawnolsen@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 31, 2009
                  X2!! Don't forget to have a great time!!!

                  @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
                  The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
                  distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
                  nowhere fast.
                  ---Brooke McEldowney
                  Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
                  http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/BLSrjpTFoYeJh 9eiOUg6qasD8SqhH xYLSbNvxDVe0GiYo 2OwGnugnoe3Ns8/

                • Cheryl
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 1, 2009
                    Back at ya.
                    Cheryl & Jay

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Aug 31, 2009, at 7:41 AM, "Maria \"theJump\"" <thejump@...> wrote:

                    Hey there everybody!

                    I don't know why but I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys ...

                    I MISS THE HECK OUT OF Y'ALL!!

                    -Maria / TheJump

                  • Wayne Lind
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 2, 2009