RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] better brush with law enforcement.

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30 8:22 PM
      That is a PERFECT ending to this story, and I read it to Moosiegirl. I think the overwhelming encounters with law enforcement will be pleasant, but there will always be a few that go not so well. I believe it is always better to be truthful in these cases. I have had two humorous encounters with law enforcement as well. Glad you have a pleasant one now to balance the scale.