Goodies for troops from geocachers?

  • Candy Lind <candylind@email.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2003
      Is anyone interested in putting together an informal committee to
      cook goodies to send to our troops about once a month? I
      was "inspired", so to speak, by the <A
      href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?
      ID=53889">Everyone is a Critic</A> cache, when we sampled an MRE.
      They deserve better (though I understand it's gotta be really hard to
      keep them nourished and get enough calories down their throats to
      fight). If you would be interested in baking something, making candy
      or peanut brittle, or whatever else you can think of that would hold
      up on a trip like that and still be edible, let me know. Your friends
      and family are invited to participate as well. We'll figure out
      logistics of getting everthing together when I know more about how
      many would like to help.

      Happy Trails!
      Candy