Re: Did I FIND it if I didn't SAY I found it?

  • watts_tx
    Message 1 of 28 , Aug 28, 2009
      This topic reminds me of why I follow this thread. Geocaching attracts all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds and with all types of personalities (some possibly multipule). The cachers I've met in central Texas all seem to play the game with common sence and respect for others. Sure we all may use this board to vent out issues from time to time but even then we all know it is a game an our experiences (good and bad) are what keeps us playing.

      Jason
      watts_tx