Dell Childrens Hospital

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      Gang,
      I'm not able to look up any cache names at the moment but I needed to
      let everyone know not to go hunting for the one that is at this above
      location.
      An email was sent to all that need to know regarding a cacher that was
      stopped by Seton Security and questioned. Needless to say, it sounds
      like he almost got in big trouble.
      Questions, comments, concerns please don't hesitate to call me on my
      cell number below. I have also left a voicemail on the hotline.

      Philip C. Mason
      Cell #512-739-6203
      dragonscale365 on Geocaching.com