Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Tooting my own horn!

  • Pam Trefny
    Message 1 of 42 , Aug 24, 2009
      correction...as of late....swimbikerunwalkrunswimbikerunwalkrunswimbikerunwalkrun....and hopefully I'll get to cache more too!

      Pam/Aggievet

      Pam Tobias wrote:

      Nope, not doing Longhorn.  We decided after 6 years of doing Danskin based at Decker we were not excited about that course.  So we're going southeast, to Conroe, for the Ironstar half iron, 3 weeks later.  November 8.  After that I can get back to more consistent geocaching, not just swimbikerunswimbike runswimbikerun.

      Pam/pblt

      On Aug 24, 2009, at 9:49 PM, arnaud.geo wrote:

      Are you doing the Longhorn Ironman? Good luck with your training. I am very impressed!

      Arnaud.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, Pam Tobias <pblt@...> wrote:

      > Ooh don't you just hate it when you pass by caches while exercising?
      > There are 3 or 4 on the Danskin bike course that I haven't gotten
      > yet. Hated to pass them by during the tri!
      >
      > Aggievet & I are doing long runs and rides, training for our first
      > half iron race, and we plan our routes so that we can get caches along
      > the way. Then it slows us down. But it motivates us! It's hard to
      > be us.
      >
      > Congrats Arnaud on your trail run/race!
      >
      > Pam/pblt

    • Pam Trefny