Calling any cacher in/near Killeen

  • Janet & Steve Allen <teammisguided@yahoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2003
      Well, we've had a great week in Texas. I just wish we could stay
      longer. My in-laws kept us pretty busy visiting relatives so we
      didn't get out to cache as much as we wanted. Then good old Mother
      Nature decided to spoil all our free days with that glorious thunder
      & lightning show.

      Point is, we have a couple of travel bugs that we did not get placed
      in caches. We don't want to take them home so we are leaving them
      here. My in-law's don't cache so we are asking for your help. If
      you are in the Killeen area and would be interested in picking up a
      few bugs please send us an e-mail. We'll make arrangements for you
      to grab them.

      Janet
      Wander Lost of Team Misguided