Fw: Anyone wanna go caching with me?

  • bobchernow
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2009
      ------Original Message------
      To: centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Anyone wanna go caching with me?
      Sent: Aug 3, 2009 10:56 PM

      I know it is gonna be hot but I am sure that won't stop ya. Looks like I finally got a trip to Austin coming up. I will be getting in late Sunday Aug 16 and be in town all week. I will be teaching during the day but hope to be ready to cache by 6pm every eve but one. I still need to go to dinner one night with my manager since I have never met him. I can't wait to see everyone. I miss you all so.
      Bob Chernow aka bobchernow

    • Barbara Dukette
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2009
        bobchernow! bobchernow! bobchernow! he's back!  Sign me up for a night!
        Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

        I know it is gonna be hot but I am sure that won't stop ya. Looks like I finally got a trip to Austin coming up. I will be getting in late Sunday Aug 16 and be in town all week. I will be teaching during the day but hope to be ready to cache by 6pm every eve but one. I still need to go to dinner one night with my manager since I have never met him. I can't wait to see everyone. I miss you all so.
        Bob Chernow aka bobchernow

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: