Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] HiDude98 hits #13,000

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009

      Well, considering it took me about a year and a half to hit 300, I'd say you're doing just fine! <G>

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
        On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:14:22 -0500 Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...>
        writes:
        > electric_water_boy wrote:
        > > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo
        > Hoo!
        > >
        > > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and
        > Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a
        > BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
        > >
        > > Congrats Dude!
        > >

        > Congrats to HiDude98!
        >
        > All you guys are just plain scary. I just managed to hit 300 last
        > week.
        > Only been caching since January.
        >
        > Mike
        > jmd65

        That's how it starts, Mike, that's how it starts....

        Seriously -- cache at your own pace. We call out numbers and congrats and
        will dance as mightily for 300 as 3000 as 13000...
        Some of us are more addicted than others, but that's their speed.
        A cache a week or a cache an hour, it's all good when it's all fun!!!!

        BarbJ/Tygress
        Turn life into a beach with a new sandbox. Click now!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTGaFLXwmjqcmqVhHAJcYV8ms6TPKKsUJmwhEZ9WAZfQozhdGAhwRq/
      • Dick Young
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
          Dude, Way to go!
          Cache on!
          Blizzard

          -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowell.dennis@... wrote:

          > Look like 13 is his lucky number!
          > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        • Pam Tobias
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
            Congrats on 13K!!  Simply amazing!!

            Pam/pblt

          • palbers@austin.rr.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 4, 2009
              Oh what fun night that was. That is typical TBI caching at it's
              finest. We didn't get to do any night repelling on that trip, but
              it was considered. :)

              Thanks for all the great words and congratulatory comments. It
              has been so much fun finding all those caches everyone keeps hiding.

              Since I am pretty much out of puzzle caches within a hundred miles
              of my house it would be great if we could get some more out there.
              My next goal is to hopefully get 1000 puzzle finds by the end of
              the year.

              Congrats to everyone who has achieved their most recent milestone.
              Seems like every cache I log has someone on there that has just
              reached another 100 or 1000 milestone. So awesome!

              All the best!

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              On Aug 3, 2009, at 5:54 AM, electric_water_boy wrote:

              > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
              >
              > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire
              > on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG
              > puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
              >
              > Congrats Dude!
            • electric_water_boy
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 4, 2009
                > Since I am pretty much out of puzzle caches within a hundred miles
                > of my house it would be great if we could get some more out there.
                > My next goal is to hopefully get 1000 puzzle finds by the end of
                > the year.

                Let's see if I can do something to help you out there.

                Electric Water Boy
                Junior Assistant Bottle Washer and Gofer
                BLIG Laboratories and Torture Chambers
                When you need an evil hide we're happy to oblige!
              • SoaringEagle
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 4, 2009
                  Congratulations Paul! WTG!

                  Arnaud - SoaringEagle