Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] HiDude98 hits #13,000

  • Mike Detlefsen
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 3 8:14 AM
      electric_water_boy wrote:
      > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
      >
      > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
      >
      > Congrats Dude!

      Congrats to HiDude98!

      All you guys are just plain scary. I just managed to hit 300 last week.
      Only been caching since January.

      Mike
      jmd65
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 3 8:19 AM

        Well, considering it took me about a year and a half to hit 300, I'd say you're doing just fine! <G>

        Russ the waterweasel

        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 3 8:25 AM
          On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:14:22 -0500 Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...>
          writes:
          > electric_water_boy wrote:
          > > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo
          > Hoo!
          > >
          > > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and
          > Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a
          > BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
          > >
          > > Congrats Dude!
          > >

          > Congrats to HiDude98!
          >
          > All you guys are just plain scary. I just managed to hit 300 last
          > week.
          > Only been caching since January.
          >
          > Mike
          > jmd65

          That's how it starts, Mike, that's how it starts....

          Seriously -- cache at your own pace. We call out numbers and congrats and
          will dance as mightily for 300 as 3000 as 13000...
          Some of us are more addicted than others, but that's their speed.
          A cache a week or a cache an hour, it's all good when it's all fun!!!!

          BarbJ/Tygress
          Turn life into a beach with a new sandbox. Click now!
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTGaFLXwmjqcmqVhHAJcYV8ms6TPKKsUJmwhEZ9WAZfQozhdGAhwRq/
        • Dick Young
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 3 12:08 PM
            Dude, Way to go!
            Cache on!
            Blizzard

            -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowell.dennis@... wrote:

            > Look like 13 is his lucky number!
            > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          • Pam Tobias
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 3 7:38 PM
              Congrats on 13K!!  Simply amazing!!

              Pam/pblt

            • palbers@austin.rr.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 4 7:56 AM
                Oh what fun night that was. That is typical TBI caching at it's
                finest. We didn't get to do any night repelling on that trip, but
                it was considered. :)

                Thanks for all the great words and congratulatory comments. It
                has been so much fun finding all those caches everyone keeps hiding.

                Since I am pretty much out of puzzle caches within a hundred miles
                of my house it would be great if we could get some more out there.
                My next goal is to hopefully get 1000 puzzle finds by the end of
                the year.

                Congrats to everyone who has achieved their most recent milestone.
                Seems like every cache I log has someone on there that has just
                reached another 100 or 1000 milestone. So awesome!

                All the best!

                -paul
                HiDude_98

                On Aug 3, 2009, at 5:54 AM, electric_water_boy wrote:

                > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
                >
                > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire
                > on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG
                > puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
                >
                > Congrats Dude!
              • electric_water_boy
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 4 9:18 AM
                  > Since I am pretty much out of puzzle caches within a hundred miles
                  > of my house it would be great if we could get some more out there.
                  > My next goal is to hopefully get 1000 puzzle finds by the end of
                  > the year.

                  Let's see if I can do something to help you out there.

                  Electric Water Boy
                  Junior Assistant Bottle Washer and Gofer
                  BLIG Laboratories and Torture Chambers
                  When you need an evil hide we're happy to oblige!
                • SoaringEagle
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 4 7:09 PM
                    Congratulations Paul! WTG!

                    Arnaud - SoaringEagle