Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] HiDude98 hits #13,000

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 3 7:11 AM
      Congrats!!!

      In a message dated 8/3/2009 5:55:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time, electric_water_boy@... writes:

      HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!

      If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.

      Congrats Dude!

    • dpyckle1972
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 3 7:18 AM
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

        > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
        >
        > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
        >
        > Congrats Dude!

        Congrats! I have only met him once. He's definitely someone I aspire to be. A great dad (and awesome cacher.) Pyckle.
      • lowell.dennis@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 3 7:21 AM
          Look like 13 is his lucky number!

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: "dpyckle1972"
          Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:18:36 -0000
          To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
          Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: HiDude98 hits #13,000

          --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "electric_water_ boy" <electric_water_ boy@...> wrote:

          > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
          >
          > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
          >
          > Congrats Dude!

          Congrats! I have only met him once. He's definitely someone I aspire to be. A great dad (and awesome cacher.) Pyckle.

        • Mike Detlefsen
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 3 8:14 AM
            electric_water_boy wrote:
            > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
            >
            > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
            >
            > Congrats Dude!

            Congrats to HiDude98!

            All you guys are just plain scary. I just managed to hit 300 last week.
            Only been caching since January.

            Mike
            jmd65
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 3 8:19 AM

              Well, considering it took me about a year and a half to hit 300, I'd say you're doing just fine! <G>

              Russ the waterweasel

              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 3 8:25 AM
                On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:14:22 -0500 Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...>
                writes:
                > electric_water_boy wrote:
                > > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo
                > Hoo!
                > >
                > > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and
                > Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a
                > BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
                > >
                > > Congrats Dude!
                > >

                > Congrats to HiDude98!
                >
                > All you guys are just plain scary. I just managed to hit 300 last
                > week.
                > Only been caching since January.
                >
                > Mike
                > jmd65

                That's how it starts, Mike, that's how it starts....

                Seriously -- cache at your own pace. We call out numbers and congrats and
                will dance as mightily for 300 as 3000 as 13000...
                Some of us are more addicted than others, but that's their speed.
                A cache a week or a cache an hour, it's all good when it's all fun!!!!

                BarbJ/Tygress
                Turn life into a beach with a new sandbox. Click now!
                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTGaFLXwmjqcmqVhHAJcYV8ms6TPKKsUJmwhEZ9WAZfQozhdGAhwRq/
              • Dick Young
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 3 12:08 PM
                  Dude, Way to go!
                  Cache on!
                  Blizzard

                  -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowell.dennis@... wrote:

                  > Look like 13 is his lucky number!
                  > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                • Pam Tobias
                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 3 7:38 PM
                    Congrats on 13K!!  Simply amazing!!

                    Pam/pblt

                  • palbers@austin.rr.com
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 4 7:56 AM
                      Oh what fun night that was. That is typical TBI caching at it's
                      finest. We didn't get to do any night repelling on that trip, but
                      it was considered. :)

                      Thanks for all the great words and congratulatory comments. It
                      has been so much fun finding all those caches everyone keeps hiding.

                      Since I am pretty much out of puzzle caches within a hundred miles
                      of my house it would be great if we could get some more out there.
                      My next goal is to hopefully get 1000 puzzle finds by the end of
                      the year.

                      Congrats to everyone who has achieved their most recent milestone.
                      Seems like every cache I log has someone on there that has just
                      reached another 100 or 1000 milestone. So awesome!

                      All the best!

                      -paul
                      HiDude_98

                      On Aug 3, 2009, at 5:54 AM, electric_water_boy wrote:

                      > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
                      >
                      > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire
                      > on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG
                      > puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
                      >
                      > Congrats Dude!
                    • electric_water_boy
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 4 9:18 AM
                        > Since I am pretty much out of puzzle caches within a hundred miles
                        > of my house it would be great if we could get some more out there.
                        > My next goal is to hopefully get 1000 puzzle finds by the end of
                        > the year.

                        Let's see if I can do something to help you out there.

                        Electric Water Boy
                        Junior Assistant Bottle Washer and Gofer
                        BLIG Laboratories and Torture Chambers
                        When you need an evil hide we're happy to oblige!
                      • SoaringEagle
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 4 7:09 PM
                          Congratulations Paul! WTG!

                          Arnaud - SoaringEagle