Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Corn Casserole Recipe

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 3, 2009
      Say six "Hail GroundSpeak"s and do 5 hikers in the heat. You'll be fine.
      Well, insofar as corn casserole calories are concerned.

      [that's the pity with corn casserole ... and it's SOOOOOO good! Hope the
      foodie event was wonderful!]

      On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:02:44 -0500 "Mrs. Captain Picard"
      <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:

      No, NO! That CAN'T BE IT! I'm sure I was eating the LOW CALORIE corn
      casserole. I think you sent the wrong recipe, Hilton.

      It was TOO GOOD to be THAT BAD for you!

      UH HUH!

      On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Hilton <Hilton@...> wrote:

      For those of you who attended our event this weekend and wanted the
      corn casserole recipe … Here it is:

      1 can corn
      1 can cream corn
      1 cup sour cream
      1 stick of butter

      Mix together and then add a box of Jiffy Mix corn muffin mix. Mix all
      together and put in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 40 min.

      MrsFood (Jeanne)

      The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
      distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
      nowhere fast.
      ---Brooke McEldowney
      Free health insurance quotes. Great rates for individuals and families. Click Now.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIn7JkbyjdLANOKmO4P0qSiXee2VrDAgXhaaXJRc2veFB9E4w9LA8/