Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] HiDude98 hits #13,000

    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009

      13,000!!  Whoa, Nellie!  I don't have enough toes to count that high!  Congrats, HiDude98!

      Russ the waterweasel

      HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!

      If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.

      Congrats Dude!

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
        On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:54:53 -0000 "electric_water_boy"
        <electric_water_boy@...> writes:
        > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
        >
        > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire
        > on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG
        > puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
        >
        > Congrats Dude!

        13,000....
        wow.

        Serious numbers -- for a seriously nice cacher dude. [When's the party?
        Or are you waiting for 15,000 ... well, that 2 week thing, you'll be
        there by then, eh? =teasing grin=]

        Way to go, Paul!

        BarbJ/Tygress
        Always a good call. Click now to establish your local phone service!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTHbDl6b4ZzKOBUOI7bAamPSFa4pBRKWLWUHOpuQN5KPgxV3Ef1dWw/
      • shawnolsen@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
          Congrats!!!

          In a message dated 8/3/2009 5:55:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time, electric_water_boy@... writes:

          HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!

          If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.

          Congrats Dude!

        • dpyckle1972
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "electric_water_boy" <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

            > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
            >
            > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
            >
            > Congrats Dude!

            Congrats! I have only met him once. He's definitely someone I aspire to be. A great dad (and awesome cacher.) Pyckle.
          • lowell.dennis@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
              Look like 13 is his lucky number!

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: "dpyckle1972"
              Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:18:36 -0000
              To: <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
              Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: HiDude98 hits #13,000

              --- In CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com, "electric_water_ boy" <electric_water_ boy@...> wrote:

              > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
              >
              > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
              >
              > Congrats Dude!

              Congrats! I have only met him once. He's definitely someone I aspire to be. A great dad (and awesome cacher.) Pyckle.

            • Mike Detlefsen
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
                electric_water_boy wrote:
                > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
                >
                > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
                >
                > Congrats Dude!

                Congrats to HiDude98!

                All you guys are just plain scary. I just managed to hit 300 last week.
                Only been caching since January.

                Mike
                jmd65
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009

                  Well, considering it took me about a year and a half to hit 300, I'd say you're doing just fine! <G>

                  Russ the waterweasel

                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
                    On Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:14:22 -0500 Mike Detlefsen <detmik64@...>
                    writes:
                    > electric_water_boy wrote:
                    > > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo
                    > Hoo!
                    > >
                    > > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and
                    > Geomire on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a
                    > BLIG puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
                    > >
                    > > Congrats Dude!
                    > >

                    > Congrats to HiDude98!
                    >
                    > All you guys are just plain scary. I just managed to hit 300 last
                    > week.
                    > Only been caching since January.
                    >
                    > Mike
                    > jmd65

                    That's how it starts, Mike, that's how it starts....

                    Seriously -- cache at your own pace. We call out numbers and congrats and
                    will dance as mightily for 300 as 3000 as 13000...
                    Some of us are more addicted than others, but that's their speed.
                    A cache a week or a cache an hour, it's all good when it's all fun!!!!

                    BarbJ/Tygress
                    Turn life into a beach with a new sandbox. Click now!
                    http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTGaFLXwmjqcmqVhHAJcYV8ms6TPKKsUJmwhEZ9WAZfQozhdGAhwRq/
                  • Dick Young
                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
                      Dude, Way to go!
                      Cache on!
                      Blizzard

                      -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, lowell.dennis@... wrote:

                      > Look like 13 is his lucky number!
                      > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                    • Pam Tobias
                      Message 10 of 15 , Aug 3, 2009
                        Congrats on 13K!!  Simply amazing!!

                        Pam/pblt

                      • palbers@austin.rr.com
                        Message 11 of 15 , Aug 4, 2009
                          Oh what fun night that was. That is typical TBI caching at it's
                          finest. We didn't get to do any night repelling on that trip, but
                          it was considered. :)

                          Thanks for all the great words and congratulatory comments. It
                          has been so much fun finding all those caches everyone keeps hiding.

                          Since I am pretty much out of puzzle caches within a hundred miles
                          of my house it would be great if we could get some more out there.
                          My next goal is to hopefully get 1000 puzzle finds by the end of
                          the year.

                          Congrats to everyone who has achieved their most recent milestone.
                          Seems like every cache I log has someone on there that has just
                          reached another 100 or 1000 milestone. So awesome!

                          All the best!

                          -paul
                          HiDude_98

                          On Aug 3, 2009, at 5:54 AM, electric_water_boy wrote:

                          > HiDude98 hit #13,000 at my puzzle cache Executive Order! Woo Hoo!
                          >
                          > If you haven't heard me tell the story of how I met him and Geomire
                          > on one of their Tuesday night runs when they beat me to a BLIG
                          > puzzle by 20 minutes, then you have been around me much.
                          >
                          > Congrats Dude!
                        • electric_water_boy
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 4, 2009
                            > Since I am pretty much out of puzzle caches within a hundred miles
                            > of my house it would be great if we could get some more out there.
                            > My next goal is to hopefully get 1000 puzzle finds by the end of
                            > the year.

                            Let's see if I can do something to help you out there.

                            Electric Water Boy
                            Junior Assistant Bottle Washer and Gofer
                            BLIG Laboratories and Torture Chambers
                            When you need an evil hide we're happy to oblige!
                          • SoaringEagle
                            Message 13 of 15 , Aug 4, 2009
                              Congratulations Paul! WTG!

                              Arnaud - SoaringEagle