Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Corn Casserole Recipe

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009
      No, NO!  That CAN'T BE IT!  I'm sure I was eating the LOW CALORIE corn casserole.  I think you sent the wrong recipe, Hilton.

      It was TOO GOOD to be THAT BAD for you!

      UH HUH!

      On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Hilton <Hilton@...> wrote:

      For those of you who attended our event this weekend and wanted the corn casserole recipe … Here it is:

      1 can corn

      1 can cream corn

      1 cup sour cream

      1 stick of butter

      Mix together and then add a box of Jiffy Mix  corn muffin mix.  Mix all together and put in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 40 min.

      MrsFood (Jeanne)

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2009
        Say six "Hail GroundSpeak"s and do 5 hikers in the heat. You'll be fine.
        Well, insofar as corn casserole calories are concerned.

        [that's the pity with corn casserole ... and it's SOOOOOO good! Hope the
        foodie event was wonderful!]

        On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:02:44 -0500 "Mrs. Captain Picard"
        <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:

        No, NO! That CAN'T BE IT! I'm sure I was eating the LOW CALORIE corn
        casserole. I think you sent the wrong recipe, Hilton.

        It was TOO GOOD to be THAT BAD for you!

        UH HUH!

        On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Hilton <Hilton@...> wrote:

        For those of you who attended our event this weekend and wanted the
        corn casserole recipe … Here it is:

        1 can corn
        1 can cream corn
        1 cup sour cream
        1 stick of butter

        Mix together and then add a box of Jiffy Mix corn muffin mix. Mix all
        together and put in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 40 min.

        MrsFood (Jeanne)

        The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
        distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
        nowhere fast.
        ---Brooke McEldowney
        Free health insurance quotes. Great rates for individuals and families. Click Now.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIn7JkbyjdLANOKmO4P0qSiXee2VrDAgXhaaXJRc2veFB9E4w9LA8/