Re: Texas State Parks

  • mda_taz
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009
      My wife and I completed the Texas State Park challenge and super challenge in July 2005. The list and rule are listed on www.texasgeocaching.com website. I have tried to find the challenge link and I cannot find it tonight. I will contact them to see if that challenge it still available.

      mda_taz Matthew

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "tkleinert" <tkleinert@...> wrote:

      > Is there currently a Texas State Parks challenge of any kind? I seem to recall MCP mentioning something awhile back...
      >
      > Trey
      > Drk Knight

    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009
        The State Park Challenge I spoke of is the one the TPWD is sponsoring.  The Challenge MDA_taz speaks of is one sponsored by the Texas Geocaching Association at the website he lists below.

        On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 9:04 PM, mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:

        My wife and I completed the Texas State Park challenge and super challenge in July 2005. The list and rule are listed on www.texasgeocaching.com website. I have tried to find the challenge link and I cannot find it tonight. I will contact them to see if that challenge it still available.

        mda_taz Matthew

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "tkleinert" <tkleinert@...> wrote:

        > Is there currently a Texas State Parks challenge of any kind? I seem to recall MCP mentioning something awhile back...
        >
        > Trey
        > Drk Knight

      • Hilton
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009

          For those of you who attended our event this weekend and wanted the corn casserole recipe … Here it is:

          1 can corn

          1 can cream corn

          1 cup sour cream

          1 stick of butter

          Mix together and then add a box of Jiffy Mix  corn muffin mix.  Mix all together and put in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 40 min.

          MrsFood (Jeanne)

        • Mrs. Captain Picard

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3, 2009
              Say six "Hail GroundSpeak"s and do 5 hikers in the heat. You'll be fine.
              Well, insofar as corn casserole calories are concerned.

              [that's the pity with corn casserole ... and it's SOOOOOO good! Hope the
              foodie event was wonderful!]

              On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:02:44 -0500 "Mrs. Captain Picard"
              <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:

              No, NO! That CAN'T BE IT! I'm sure I was eating the LOW CALORIE corn
              casserole. I think you sent the wrong recipe, Hilton.

              It was TOO GOOD to be THAT BAD for you!

              UH HUH!

              On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Hilton <Hilton@...> wrote:

              For those of you who attended our event this weekend and wanted the
              corn casserole recipe … Here it is:

              1 can corn
              1 can cream corn
              1 cup sour cream
              1 stick of butter

              Mix together and then add a box of Jiffy Mix corn muffin mix. Mix all
              together and put in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 40 min.

              MrsFood (Jeanne)

              The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
              distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
              nowhere fast.
              ---Brooke McEldowney
              Free health insurance quotes. Great rates for individuals and families. Click Now.
              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIn7JkbyjdLANOKmO4P0qSiXee2VrDAgXhaaXJRc2veFB9E4w9LA8/