Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Texas State Parks

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 3:39 PM

      No word on it yet, sorry!

      On Aug 1, 2009 8:10 AM, "tkleinert" <tkleinert@...> wrote:

      Is there currently a Texas State Parks challenge of any kind? I seem to recall MCP mentioning something awhile back...

      Trey
      Drk Knight

    • mda_taz
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2 7:04 PM
        My wife and I completed the Texas State Park challenge and super challenge in July 2005. The list and rule are listed on www.texasgeocaching.com website. I have tried to find the challenge link and I cannot find it tonight. I will contact them to see if that challenge it still available.

        mda_taz Matthew

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "tkleinert" <tkleinert@...> wrote:

        > Is there currently a Texas State Parks challenge of any kind? I seem to recall MCP mentioning something awhile back...
        >
        > Trey
        > Drk Knight

      • Mrs. Captain Picard
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2 7:18 PM
          The State Park Challenge I spoke of is the one the TPWD is sponsoring.  The Challenge MDA_taz speaks of is one sponsored by the Texas Geocaching Association at the website he lists below.

          On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 9:04 PM, mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:

          My wife and I completed the Texas State Park challenge and super challenge in July 2005. The list and rule are listed on www.texasgeocaching.com website. I have tried to find the challenge link and I cannot find it tonight. I will contact them to see if that challenge it still available.

          mda_taz Matthew

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "tkleinert" <tkleinert@...> wrote:

          > Is there currently a Texas State Parks challenge of any kind? I seem to recall MCP mentioning something awhile back...
          >
          > Trey
          > Drk Knight

        • Hilton
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2 8:48 PM

            For those of you who attended our event this weekend and wanted the corn casserole recipe … Here it is:

            1 can corn

            1 can cream corn

            1 cup sour cream

            1 stick of butter

            Mix together and then add a box of Jiffy Mix  corn muffin mix.  Mix all together and put in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 40 min.

            MrsFood (Jeanne)

          • Mrs. Captain Picard

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 3 6:16 AM
                Say six "Hail GroundSpeak"s and do 5 hikers in the heat. You'll be fine.
                Well, insofar as corn casserole calories are concerned.

                [that's the pity with corn casserole ... and it's SOOOOOO good! Hope the
                foodie event was wonderful!]

                On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:02:44 -0500 "Mrs. Captain Picard"
                <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:

                No, NO! That CAN'T BE IT! I'm sure I was eating the LOW CALORIE corn
                casserole. I think you sent the wrong recipe, Hilton.

                It was TOO GOOD to be THAT BAD for you!

                UH HUH!

                On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Hilton <Hilton@...> wrote:

                For those of you who attended our event this weekend and wanted the
                corn casserole recipe … Here it is:

                1 can corn
                1 can cream corn
                1 cup sour cream
                1 stick of butter

                Mix together and then add a box of Jiffy Mix corn muffin mix. Mix all
                together and put in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 40 min.

                MrsFood (Jeanne)

                The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
                distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
                nowhere fast.
                ---Brooke McEldowney
                Free health insurance quotes. Great rates for individuals and families. Click Now.
                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIn7JkbyjdLANOKmO4P0qSiXee2VrDAgXhaaXJRc2veFB9E4w9LA8/