Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A whole 'nother kind of KUDOS!

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
      Awww shucks.  Y'all are the best.  You've put an even bigger smile on my face!  I am lucky to have the most supportive friends and family and you are all a part of that!

      Now I just gotta figure out what's next!  I'd like to start my own personal training business.  That's a huge thing for someone who's only been an employee of a large corporation.  I look forward to being my own boss and doing something that really matters to people.  It's all very exciting!

      Pam/pblt

      On Jul 31, 2009, at 9:10 PM, Candy Lind wrote:

      Let's have a BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE for our very own

      Peanut   Butter   Lettuce  &  Tomato

      (Pam Tobias)

      for getting her Cooper Institute Certification as a

      PERSONAL TRAINER!!!

      If you know anything about Pam, she's a little tiny package of DYNAMITE ... currently in training for a big triathlon and always helping train ladies who want to go for the Danskin. She's taken a very large step on that career path change from programmer to trainer.

      Happy Trails!
      Candy