Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A whole 'nother kind of KUDOS!

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009

      Yeah!!

      Russ the waterweasel

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Candy Lind
      Sent: Jul 31, 2009 9:10 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A whole 'nother kind of KUDOS!

      Let's have a BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE for our very own

      Peanut   Butter   Lettuce  &  Tomato

      (Pam Tobias)

      for getting her Cooper Institute Certification as a

      PERSONAL TRAINER!!!

      If you know anything about Pam, she's a little tiny package of DYNAMITE ... currently in training for a big triathlon and always helping train ladies who want to go for the Danskin. She's taken a very large step on that career path change from programmer to trainer.

      Happy Trails!
      Candy

    • Pam Tobias