Texas State Parks

  • tkleinert
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
      Is there currently a Texas State Parks challenge of any kind? I seem to recall MCP mentioning something awhile back...

      Trey
      Drk Knight
    • Mrs. Captain Picard
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009

        No word on it yet, sorry!

        On Aug 1, 2009 8:10 AM, "tkleinert" <tkleinert@...> wrote:

        Is there currently a Texas State Parks challenge of any kind? I seem to recall MCP mentioning something awhile back...

        Trey
        Drk Knight

      • mda_taz
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009
          My wife and I completed the Texas State Park challenge and super challenge in July 2005. The list and rule are listed on www.texasgeocaching.com website. I have tried to find the challenge link and I cannot find it tonight. I will contact them to see if that challenge it still available.

          mda_taz Matthew

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "tkleinert" <tkleinert@...> wrote:

          > Is there currently a Texas State Parks challenge of any kind? I seem to recall MCP mentioning something awhile back...
          >
          > Trey
          > Drk Knight

        • Mrs. Captain Picard
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009
            The State Park Challenge I spoke of is the one the TPWD is sponsoring.  The Challenge MDA_taz speaks of is one sponsored by the Texas Geocaching Association at the website he lists below.

            On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 9:04 PM, mda_taz <matthewa@...> wrote:

            My wife and I completed the Texas State Park challenge and super challenge in July 2005. The list and rule are listed on www.texasgeocaching.com website. I have tried to find the challenge link and I cannot find it tonight. I will contact them to see if that challenge it still available.

            mda_taz Matthew

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "tkleinert" <tkleinert@...> wrote:

            > Is there currently a Texas State Parks challenge of any kind? I seem to recall MCP mentioning something awhile back...
            >
            > Trey
            > Drk Knight

          • Hilton
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2009

              For those of you who attended our event this weekend and wanted the corn casserole recipe … Here it is:

              1 can corn

              1 can cream corn

              1 cup sour cream

              1 stick of butter

              Mix together and then add a box of Jiffy Mix  corn muffin mix.  Mix all together and put in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 40 min.

              MrsFood (Jeanne)

            • Mrs. Captain Picard

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 3, 2009
                  Say six "Hail GroundSpeak"s and do 5 hikers in the heat. You'll be fine.
                  Well, insofar as corn casserole calories are concerned.

                  [that's the pity with corn casserole ... and it's SOOOOOO good! Hope the
                  foodie event was wonderful!]

                  On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:02:44 -0500 "Mrs. Captain Picard"
                  <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:

                  No, NO! That CAN'T BE IT! I'm sure I was eating the LOW CALORIE corn
                  casserole. I think you sent the wrong recipe, Hilton.

                  It was TOO GOOD to be THAT BAD for you!

                  UH HUH!

                  On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Hilton <Hilton@...> wrote:

                  For those of you who attended our event this weekend and wanted the
                  corn casserole recipe … Here it is:

                  1 can corn
                  1 can cream corn
                  1 cup sour cream
                  1 stick of butter

                  Mix together and then add a box of Jiffy Mix corn muffin mix. Mix all
                  together and put in baking dish. Bake at 375 for 40 min.

                  MrsFood (Jeanne)

                  The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
                  distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
                  nowhere fast.
                  ---Brooke McEldowney
                  Free health insurance quotes. Great rates for individuals and families. Click Now.
                  http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTIn7JkbyjdLANOKmO4P0qSiXee2VrDAgXhaaXJRc2veFB9E4w9LA8/