Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] A whole 'nother kind of KUDOS!

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009
      That is a fantastic career change!!!!! Great job, cache on

      Shawn

      In a message dated 7/31/2009 9:15:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time, mrscaptainpicard@... writes:

      HOORAY!  Congratulations for following your passion!  Three cheers for Jeff, too, for supporting her in her choice!

      Cheers,

      On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Candy Lind <candylind@gmail. com> wrote:

      Let's have a BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE for our very own

      Peanut   Butter   Lettuce  &  Tomato

      (Pam Tobias)

      for getting her Cooper Institute Certification as a

      PERSONAL TRAINER!!!

      If you know anything about Pam, she's a little tiny package of DYNAMITE ... currently in training for a big triathlon and always helping train ladies who want to go for the Danskin. She's taken a very large step on that career path change from programmer to trainer.

      Happy Trails!
      Candy

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
        Woo Woo!
        You GO, Girl!

        Tygress/BarbJ

        On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 02:10:50 -0000 "Candy Lind" <candylind@...>
        writes:

        Let's have a BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE for our very own

        Peanut Butter Lettuce & Tomato

        (Pam Tobias)

        for getting her Cooper Institute Certification as a

        PERSONAL TRAINER!!!

        If you know anything about Pam, she's a little tiny package of DYNAMITE
        ... currently in training for a big triathlon and always helping train
        ladies who want to go for the Danskin. She's taken a very large step on
        that career path change from programmer to trainer.

        Happy Trails!
        Candy

        The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
        distance light travels in a year Â…only it tends to spiral, so it gets
        nowhere fast.
        ---Brooke McEldowney
        Always a good call. Click now to establish your local phone service!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTHbDiGew1Bb5xVDgjdNhY9Og7wKf7h8SQ4gfiEVLk8AAxatW65HW4/
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009

          Yeah!!

          Russ the waterweasel