Re: Speaking of unexpected kindness and generosity

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Drew" <d_rubarb@...> wrote:

      > My wife Barbara is not a geocacher, but she tags along with me from time to time. I'm fortunate that she is very tolerant of my obsession with geocaching and allows me to run off and play with my friends.
      >
      > Last week she had a stroke ...
      > Drew/KangaDrew

      Drew,

      Rest assured that the flowers are just our feeble attempt to let you and Barbara know you are in our thoughts and prayers! She'd have quite a battle on her hands if she decided she wasn't willing to share, but at the same time she holds a special place in our hearts for her generosity. Walk with God!

      Candy