Road Closed in SA

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2009
      Electric Water Boy just say that IH 35 SOUTHBOUND AT CIBOLO CREEK will be closed for construction this weekend. Hope that will not keep anyone away.
    • Wayne Lind
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 30, 2009
        Thanks for the heads up. We'll have to take the scenic route
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Cheryl" <cheryl_ann_1967@...> wrote:

          > Electric Water Boy just say that IH 35 SOUTHBOUND AT CIBOLO CREEK will be closed for construction this weekend. Hope that will not keep anyone away.

          ARE YOU KIDDING??? We'll have those avoidances programmed in and a new route calculated before you can say "BOO"!!!

          (well maybe not Wayne ... thank goodness he's not driving!)

          Candy
          moosiegirl
        • Wayne Lind
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009
            Yeah, and we are NOT asking for directions!!!!
            > Electric Water Boy just say that IH 35 SOUTHBOUND AT CIBOLO CREEK will be closed for construction this weekend. Hope that will not keep anyone away.

            ARE YOU KIDDING??? We'll have those avoidances programmed in and a new route calculated before you can say "BOO"!!!

            (well maybe not Wayne ... thank goodness he's not driving!)

            Candy
            moosiegirl

          • Candy Lind
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Lind" <wlind@...> wrote:

              > Yeah, and we are NOT asking for directions!!!!

              Well why should tomorrow be ANY DIFFERENT????

              Candy aka disgruntled wife
            • electric_water_boy
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009
                Head South, turn right when you hit San Antonio. What more do you need?

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
                  That explains your tracklog.... grin,duck,runlikehell

                  On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 21:24:01 -0500 "Wayne Lind" <wlind@...>
                  writes:

                  Yeah, and we are NOT asking for directions!!!!

                  > Electric Water Boy just say that IH 35 SOUTHBOUND AT CIBOLO CREEK will
                  be closed for construction this weekend. Hope that will not keep anyone
                  away.

                  ARE YOU KIDDING??? We'll have those avoidances programmed in and a new
                  route calculated before you can say "BOO"!!!

                  (well maybe not Wayne ... thank goodness he's not driving!)

                  Candy
                  moosiegirl

                  The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
                  distance light travels in a year Â…only it tends to spiral, so it gets
                  nowhere fast.
                  ---Brooke McEldowney
                  3 BUREAU CREDIT SCORE
                  3 BUREAU CREDIT SCORE Monitor Your 3 Bureau Credit Report & Score.
                  http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=0vwPe_TPaEAR-i_mDLTrIQAAJ1CzOeYfqppcCgoUs_mWjB7KAAUAAAAAAAAAABlzlz5fkImcVqKgHvibpFoTkO6tAAAAAA==