Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] jforceatx FLIES past 200 in Airplane Adventure!

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30 5:45 AM
      That is brilliant!

      Cache on!

      S6sputnik/Shawn

      In a message dated 7/30/2009 7:29:28 A.M. Central Daylight Time, gumbietygress@... writes:

      Now THAT's using your technology.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 06:48:38 -0500 "Mrs. Captain Picard"
      <mrscaptainpicard@ gmail.com> writes:

      jforceatx FLEW past the 200 mark this weekend, and I mean that
      litterally! Jim took TreyB, HiDude_98 and I on an incredible FLYING
      cache dache in his airplane and there just couldn't have been any cooler
      way to hit this milestone. We took off from Austin and landed in several
      counties along the Texas/Oklahoma border, jumping out and using the
      airport courtesy car to get caches in the surrounding counties. In all,
      we landed at 4 little airport and logged 9 caches in 8 counties. AWESOME
      trip and AWESOME way to hit a milestone!

      Congratulations, Jim!

      @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @
      The distance thought travels in a second is infinitely greater than the
      distance light travels in a year …only it tends to spiral, so it gets
      nowhere fast.
      ---Brooke McEldowney
      Save on a home Heating and Cooling System. Click Now!
      http://thirdpartyof fers.juno. com/TGL2141/ fc/BLSrjpTGKLkHL yspVN041IHvdfO1e 05a1GY1dhSy26ZHX 7PMg2Cq5q6Td76/

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 30 6:02 AM

        Sounds like a fun and memorable way to hit 200.  <G>  Way to go, Jim!

        Russ the waterweasel

      • castor200078736@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 30 7:40 AM
          I am sooo jeaalous!

          Carl
          Castor200078736

          From: "Mrs. Captain Picard"
          Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 06:48:38 -0500
          To: Central Texas Geocachers<CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>

          jforceatx FLEW past the 200 mark this weekend, and I mean that litterally!  Jim took TreyB, HiDude_98 and I on an incredible FLYING cache dache in his airplane and there just couldn't have been any cooler way to hit this milestone.  We took off from Austin and landed in several counties along the Texas/Oklahoma border, jumping out and using the airport courtesy car to get caches in the surrounding counties.  In all, we landed at 4 little airport and logged 9 caches in 8 counties.  AWESOME trip and AWESOME way to hit a milestone!

          Congratulations, Jim!

        • WANDA TEXAS
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 30 12:09 PM
            WOW how lucky are u guys....hope someone took pictures IN the plane and OUT all the different windows....how cooollllll....your own private charter....hhhmmm wonder if someone will figure out "a plane only cache" that can only get to by plane??...like the "by boat only caches" :)

            wanda texas