Dorky Park CITO Additional Parking

  • electric_water_boy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      One of my brain cells kicked in last night and it dawned on me that there may be more people showing up to Dorky Park CITO GC1VYDX than there are parking spaces available. Not to worry.

      A good place to park is at N 29 35.350 W 098 23.795

      This is a school parking lot. It's also the entrance to another city park that not only ties into "Dorky" Park, but also gives you easy access to a few other caches. If you walk from here in the park you'll go by or near at least two. And you already have them you needed the walk anyway. And if you don't want to walk we'll run a shuttle or something. Anyway, we'll make this thing work!