Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Group Excursions?

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2009

      Hi Mary,
      You're in the right spot!  Watch for groups, or post your own.

      It would help people get to know you if you woould post both your name AND your game name at the bottom of each post.  That's how we tend to "recognize each other.   Events are also a good way to find partners. Watch for events in the Thursday email from gc,com

      Cheers,

      On Jul 27, 2009 3:57 PM, "Mary" <memagnus@...> wrote:

      Are there any "group" geocaching excursions that a newbie could attend? I'm in Round Rock.