Recent geocaching videos

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2009
      Hi gang,
      I'm glad y'all like the videos I picked out to share with you.
      I wish I could take credit for finding these two videos to share with y'all, but I had a guy recently start following me on Twitter so I looked at his profile and he collects geocaching videos!  Some are instructional and some are...  um, "odd"....

      He puts them (or he finds them) here:

      A great site and well worth bookmarking...
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo