Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Sometimes it's important who gets the FTF....

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2009
      If you read her notes on the video, they were out caching all day and nearing home when he suggested to do "one more" since it was so close by...   Can you imagine how he must have felt knowing he was leaving a diamond ring (not just "any" diamond ring, but THE diamond ring) alone...  unguarded for so long?   Good thing another cacher didn't come along looking for a skirt to hide a ring under....   lol

      Barry
      aka Doc Geo