RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Heads UP! State Parks Geocaches under new scrutiny

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2003
      It STILL ranks as one of my favorites.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: rachel [mailto:rachel@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 9:23 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Heads UP! State Parks Geocaches under new scrutiny

      Candy!
      Hello to all!  We sure do miss all of you!  I sincerely appreciate all of
      you making efforts to show TPW our Lost Pines Challenge as we are now miles
      away!  I'm happy to hear that you are working with a voice in the park
      systems!  It's a shame the same cannot be done in such beautiful areas in
      the Rocky Mountains!  Grrrrrrr!  Caching is not as fun here - I know it's
      because we miss ALL of you!!!  Luckily we can still follow what everyone
      does there and participate in discussion!

      Take care dear ones!

      You know, Bastrop SP needed a little needle house cleaning anyway,
      heheheheheheh!  I live for being evil!  Hahahahahahahahahaha!

      Hugs!
      Ciao,
      Rachel
      P.S. Perhaps we should have an offical geocaching handshake when meeting
      officers in the park at sunset!  <grins>