Event listing changed....

  • Hilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009

      Hello all.... We've had a change in our event location GC1QHWH - Food Turns Oldie... But not Moldy.   The date will be the same - August 1st.

      We will be holding the event at a private residence instead of the pool because of a conflict.

      The listing will be updated.  Please feel free to come visit any time from 4- until ... Whenever everyone is gone.  We will still be grilling and this is still a pot luck.  Dinner will be served around 6:30.

      If you think you will be able to have dinner with us - please be sure to email us or at least log on the site so we can make sure there is enough!

      We hope to see you!
      TheFoods (Jeanne Hilton and John)