Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] confluence hunting

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
      I *want* to come... but that don't buy tickets!

      BTW, we have the Rock. But with GC down, think we'll wait and drop it
      when we can log a spot.
      If anyone is anxious for it.... will set it out on the porch. Come do
      Vivi's Most Xcellent Park & Grab. But be sure to leave a note.

      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:33:15 -0700 (PDT) Mary Beth Booth
      <emmy_n_sapphie@...> writes:

      We did a course called "GIS in the Jungle" in Costa Rica in 2004. One of
      the leaders was a confluence hunter so everytime we came anywhere near a
      confluence (two during the trip), we had to detour so that he could get
      his picture taken there. We were all a bunch of geographers, so we didn't
      mind (much). I thought he was the only crazy one, but apparently not. I
      say let's go for a confluence in Australia or New Zealand. Anyone want to
      come?
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)