Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] confluence hunting

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
      Thanks, Carlin... that looks like... another reason to get out of the
      house!!!!

      On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 07:54:57 -0500 "Carlin" <carlinlb@...> writes:

      Because of the emails about the Find Me movie that got me to surfing the
      net, I somehow came upon confluence hunting http://confluence.org/

      I hadn't heard of this before and thought to share it with those of you
      who might want something else to do while chasing down those caches :-)

      Carlin/1Carlin

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
      Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
      Click here to find the perfect banking opportunity!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMLunIXF7n2XPzOda6E8t8G4mzkiLQvMom2zibL7AwLSVOFs6KfvS/
    • Mary Beth Booth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
        We did a course called "GIS in the Jungle" in Costa Rica in 2004. One of the leaders was a confluence hunter so everytime we came anywhere near a confluence (two during the trip), we had to detour so that he could get his picture taken there. We were all a bunch of geographers, so we didn't mind (much). I thought he was the only crazy one, but apparently not. I say let's go for a confluence in Australia or New Zealand. Anyone want to come?
        Mary Beth
        (emmy-n-sapphie)

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
          I *want* to come... but that don't buy tickets!

          BTW, we have the Rock. But with GC down, think we'll wait and drop it
          when we can log a spot.
          If anyone is anxious for it.... will set it out on the porch. Come do
          Vivi's Most Xcellent Park & Grab. But be sure to leave a note.

          BarbJ/Tygress

          On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:33:15 -0700 (PDT) Mary Beth Booth

[...]

          Get your dream car or truck. Click here.
          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLa8vyuoyevtwCdGtUPnVRyHiLWX32naAzwfHZW9TADwVN77hvi5y/