confluence hunting

  • Carlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
      Because of the emails about the Find Me movie that got me to surfing the net, I somehow came upon confluence hunting  http://confluence.org/

      I hadn't heard of this before and thought to share it with those of you who might want something else to do while chasing down those caches :-)

      Carlin/1Carlin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
        Thanks, Carlin... that looks like... another reason to get out of the
        house!!!!

        On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 07:54:57 -0500 "Carlin" <carlinlb@...> writes:

        Because of the emails about the Find Me movie that got me to surfing the
        net, I somehow came upon confluence hunting http://confluence.org/

        I hadn't heard of this before and thought to share it with those of you
        who might want something else to do while chasing down those caches :-)

        Carlin/1Carlin

        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
        Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
        Click here to find the perfect banking opportunity!
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTMLunIXF7n2XPzOda6E8t8G4mzkiLQvMom2zibL7AwLSVOFs6KfvS/
      • Mary Beth Booth
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
          We did a course called "GIS in the Jungle" in Costa Rica in 2004. One of the leaders was a confluence hunter so everytime we came anywhere near a confluence (two during the trip), we had to detour so that he could get his picture taken there. We were all a bunch of geographers, so we didn't mind (much). I thought he was the only crazy one, but apparently not. I say let's go for a confluence in Australia or New Zealand. Anyone want to come?
          Mary Beth
          (emmy-n-sapphie)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
            I *want* to come... but that don't buy tickets!

            BTW, we have the Rock. But with GC down, think we'll wait and drop it
            when we can log a spot.
            If anyone is anxious for it.... will set it out on the porch. Come do
            Vivi's Most Xcellent Park & Grab. But be sure to leave a note.

            BarbJ/Tygress

            On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 13:33:15 -0700 (PDT) Mary Beth Booth

[...]

            Get your dream car or truck. Click here.
            http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTLa8vyuoyevtwCdGtUPnVRyHiLWX32naAzwfHZW9TADwVN77hvi5y/