A peek at the new Garmin touchscreen GPS - DAKOTA

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      I went looking for something else but when I got to the Mapping GPS page, what do I see but a new DAKOTA series of touchscreen GPSr's --

      https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=145

      Anyone around here going to get to play with one while it's in Beta?

      Candy
      moosiegirl
    • mda_taz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
        I want one, but cannot afford one at this time.

        Matthew