Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 500 milestone

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009

      Great milestone!  Congratulations indeed!

      Russ the waterweasel

      From: Wayne Lind <wlind@austin. rr.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocac hers] Reminder! Event tomorrow night 7/2 @ 6:30 P.M.
      To: CentralTexasGeocach ers@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 9:55 PM

      Come help us say goodbye and good luck to a wonderful cacher and friend Maria Jump (Dr. The Jump) as she and her husband Ted leave for a new life in Pennsylvania. Come share stories, food and fun at the Rudy's Barbecue on 183 in North Austin. Hope to see you there!

      Wayne