Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 500 milestone

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      woo woo!!!

      If you miss the cache I'm on,
      Just press Nearest to where I've gone
      The tracklog leading here's 500 smiles....

      BarbJ/Tygress

      On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 02:44:07 -0700 (PDT) Doc <bcwatson@...> writes:

      Help me congratulate 2young2stayathome on reaching their 500th geocache
      find!

      I'm super pleased it was on one of mine... :-)

      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
      safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in
      sideways, a burger in one hand, a beer in the other, body thoroughly used
      up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009

        Great milestone!  Congratulations indeed!

        Russ the waterweasel