Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 500 milestone

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      That's cool!  They should come to the event tonight and we'll congratulate them in person!

      Cheers,

      On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 4:44 AM, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

      Help me congratulate 2young2stayathome on reaching their 500th geocache find!

      I'm super pleased it was on one of mine...   :-)
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        woo woo!!!

        If you miss the cache I'm on,
        Just press Nearest to where I've gone
        The tracklog leading here's 500 smiles....

        BarbJ/Tygress

        On Thu, 2 Jul 2009 02:44:07 -0700 (PDT) Doc <bcwatson@...> writes:

        Help me congratulate 2young2stayathome on reaching their 500th geocache
        find!

        I'm super pleased it was on one of mine... :-)

        Barry
        aka Doc Geo

        Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
        safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in
        sideways, a burger in one hand, a beer in the other, body thoroughly used
        up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

        Come help us say goodbye and good luck to a wonderful cacher and friend
        Maria Jump (Dr. The Jump) as she and her husband Ted leave for a new life
        in Pennsylvania. Come share stories, food and fun at the Rudy's Barbecue
        on 183 in North Austin. Hope to see you there!

        Wayne

        God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce
        Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise
        Click to find deals on color printers and inks.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTExMksDKWvDrHLKE95lL83xjnwyYalqYUYEXD7k4wPng1imf1L6Oc/
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009

          Great milestone!  Congratulations indeed!

          Russ the waterweasel