Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Sanity is So Overrated!

  • Mrs. Captain Picard
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2009
      Hi Mark,
      I think TeamSnook's plans have changed as they're heading east to Virginia right now and I think they're scheduled to attend the MidWest GeoBash in Ohio in August.  I could be wrong.  Those people get around.

      If you ever want to go caching, I'm usually looking for partners who will put up with my nonsense. :)

      Cheers,

      On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Mark <maxwell_q@...> wrote:

      I think I need to team up with either you or TeamSnook on a caching run. I know TeamSnook said they were planning on attending an event (GC1JE5R) in NE Oklahoma on 16 July. Maybe I can meet them there and go on a caching run with them. 71 is my best for a day. Now I average about 30 to 35.

      Thanks,
      Mark (Maxwell Q) Klinger

      > Racing just slightly ahead of the guys in the white coats, TeamSnook of Florida and I spent an amazing day in the countryside surrounding the Denver airport and set new personal records for most caches found in a day at 229.

      Cheers,