Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Looking for certain email

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2009
      Never mind group, I found it.

      To: centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      From: dragonscale365@...
      Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 23:32:54 +0000
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Looking for certain email

      I know I could find it somewhere else but I need to know if someone in the group was the person who sent the email about
      the big Mars event that will happen in August. It had alot of info about how many miles in space Mars will be from Earth.

      God have mercy on the man who doubts what he’s sure of. -- Bruce Springsteen; Brilliant Disguise

      Save on Criminal Lawyer Services. Click Now!