Re: Team Names...

  • thenkengrene
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2009
      Ok...so, the team name I used was TS3. The 3 is superscript in the logs. I'm the T, s0me0ne is S, serenity_girl is S and smiley1081 is the last S, so TS3. It's a cute team name...and makes some sense for us. It's easier...and we used it today to log caches. 30 for the day on a nice hill country drive.