Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Great Log from a Newby

  • d_rubarb
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2009
      I hope he realizes that the event won't be at that location next year.

      Speaking of newby mistakes. You can ask my son about "Rock'n around Mother Neff" and how long I had him looking around the posted coordinates for a container. Only to get home and realize it was a multi-cache and we were suppose to be counting the steps and capstones of the tower.

      Drew (KangaDrew)