Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Couple questions

  • shawnolsen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2009
      Joe, I start mine out by dipping them in a local GC and then dropping them in the actual cache.

      Shawn

      In a message dated 6/21/2009 8:03:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time, jbushee@... writes:

      I have a couple trackables that have been moved, but that still display 0 miles. Is this a glitch at GC.com, or did I miss something?

      Is the fact that they are at 0 miles the reason I don't see a View Map link beside Tracking History on my own trackables, like I see when I check out others?

      Still figuring things out :)

      Joe (jbushee)